Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A mother's love

Yes, no words can express how much i love my son. But, i'm writing about my own mother's love. I don't think you ever really appreciate your mother's love until you have your own child and become a mother yourself.

My mom's been very busy these past few months getting ready for my little sister's wedding. But despite her schedule, she made time to visit me here in Atlanta from NJ to be with me, help me, and to meet her first grandson.


No matter how busy she is, she always flies to see me, whenever i'm in need. Whether it was after my miscarriages or just because i missed her homecooking while i was pregnant, she always came. A mother's love is the greatest gift we could have.

thank you mom for everything. i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment