Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 19, 2010

This little piggie


Gabe's my little piggie. As most of you know, Gabe has an extensive pig collection (courtesy of his dad's love for all things round and pink.) So, it was only right that Gabe have a piggie hat for the cold weather. here we are with my sister visiting Athen, GA this past week. Its a great college town where the University of Georgia is located. It has cute boutiques and pubs in its downtown area. Gail's boyfriend Jim went to Supply training there for the Navy years ago so we decided to visit it for the day. It was a nice day trip for us. Gabe had a great time showing off his hat :)
I'm wearing an H&M turtleneck sweater with my David Yurman ring. Gabe's wearing a graphic tee with a Carter's l/s onesie. I ordered his hat from etsy.com. Gail is wearing an American apparel top with a United Colors of Benneton scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment