Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blazer Fire


I admit it, last week i did another Zara haul. I can't help it. I always take advantage of their summer sale. I'm a huge Blazer fan. I especially think its great for mommy's. They're trendy, yet classy looking - perfect for young mom's. Plus, the structured bodice hides new mommy body imperfections :) I found 2 great blazers from Zara for $39.99 each. I got a baby pink one - great for summer. And i got a navy one. The navy one has a fabulous pop trim lining color that you can see when the sleeves are rolled up. Love, love love! Now, i'm just anxiously waiting for the temps to cool a bit so i can rock my new buys.
Me in one of my blazers during last year's fall fashion week.


Blazer: The Limited

Sequin dress: Zara NYC

Purse: vintage

Cuff: Designs by K Cayetano






My favorite sisters, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are always sporting boyfriend blazers too :) I love looking at their street style for styling ideas.












No comments:

Post a Comment