Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, August 30, 2010

Fashion Night Out 2010

NYC Fashion Night Out is a no go for me. I'm a little sad that i'm not able to be involved in fashion week for my Designs by K Cayetano jewelry line this year. But, i just don't want to travel until Gabe is baptized. So instead, i created my dream outfit if i were able to go. :)
How fierce is this sequined jcrew skirt??? Of course i'd dress it up for Fashion Night Out, but I'd also rock this skirt for everyday wear, maybe with a button down shirt. I'll have to create another look for it!
fashion night out

Ruvuma Ring
$129 - calypso-celle.com
More Wendy Mink rings »

nyc
mapsofworld.com


NYC IS THE SHIZ
thecityofnewyork.tumblr.com


2 comments:

  1. Love your potential outfit for FNO. I'm still contemplating going b/c I've never been.

    I got a MK watch this week, same size, shape, look as the one above, but slightly different design and it's in silver. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. were you able to experience FNO? tell me about it!! i got the silver watch too - do you get a lot of compliments on it? the watch is always the first thing ppl notice!

    ReplyDelete