Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Color of Spring

A splash of color means spring is in the air. If any of you have roamed the halls of the mall lately, you would've gathered that the color of the season is coral - a subtle shade of orange. I love coral (especially coral colored jewelry) so I'm happy to introduce it into my wardrobe this season.
I've gradually used it, either as a fun summer nailpolish color or as my pashmina/scarf for fall. But now its time to make it a statement. Here are some great coral ideas for spring/summer. Time to get out of this winter rut and plan our fab summer outfits mama's!



essie nailpolish - available at ulta.com

Chanel bag in coral


Beautiful dress available on asos.com

why not use coral as a pop color for your walls? apartmenttherapy.com




Aldo shoes - "Starace"



And of course, my ode to mammas and mamma's to be - why not look as fab as Paula Patton in this stunning coral evening gown.




No comments:

Post a Comment