Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Style Icon: Melania Trump


Melania Trump is stunning.


Its as simple as that. I was even lucky enough to spot her in person, years ago, with Donald in front of 601 by chelsea piers and she was just as beautiful in person. Watching her effortless elegance makes you want to live a life that requires sheath dresses, chignons, and diamond studded bracelets and chandelier earrings all day, everyday.


I watched her on QVC late the other night - i admit it, i was a nerd.
I don't normally watch QVC but i put it into my calendar to watch her - i didn't want to forget! Being a jewelry aficionado, i wanted to make sure to catch her line and i wasn't disappointed. If i didn't already have my michael kors watches that I can't live without, i would've snagged her timepieces in a heartbeat.
The roman numeraled face channeled a hint of cartier.
I couldn't help but be mesmerized by her emerald cut cocktail rings, her diamond simulated necklace with aquamarine teardrops - my absolute love was her diamond cluster earrings. If you know me, you know i'm more of a button earring girl - and these were fab enough to make a statement but small enough to wear everyday.

I think part of the reason I have a secret crush on Melania is not only for the reasons above, but because she's a fellow mommy.
Even with baby Barron by her side, she still looks like a million bucks - no pun intended. She's definitely one of my style icons on the more conservative, classy elegant side of the scale.

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and her style is FLAWLESS! The last picture says it all!!!

    ReplyDelete