Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 31, 2011

Date Night

2 week countdown until Valentine's Day!! Woo-hoo!!
I'm really looking forward to vday this year. Last year, Wil and I had a lot going on so we pretty much overlooked it - a sin - i know. Valentine's day is a pretty important holiday in my book. A lot of people think its so commercialized and its just a day for people to spend money on chocolates and flowers. But I disagree, how wonderful is it to have a day dedicated to being romantic, getting surprised, sending candy grams in school...Yes, people should be romantic all the time, but its still nice to have a day dedicated to PDA.

I love Valentine's day so much that i usually skip sending christmas cards and send valentine's greetings instead. Why be one of hundreds of christmas cards that get thrown out when you can be the one valentine's card that goes on the fridge?

This year, Wil and I are heading back to New Jersey. Not only am i excited to be home, but my mom and dad said they didn't mind watching Gabriel while Wil and I go on a date. I can't wait. Its so rare that Wil and I get to go out on our own. I'm really really looking forward to it.

I can't wait to dress up!! Have you planned your Valentine's day outfit? I have no clue yet what i'm wearing but here's sophisticated but fun outfit i created.

valentine's day


valentine's day by kleano featuring chains jewelry

ドレス
79,800 JPY - mirabella.jp
Stella mccartney dresses »

fancy fur coat
$140 - usa.frenchconnection.com
Fancy coats »

No comments:

Post a Comment