Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, January 9, 2011

You Light Up My Life

Gabriel Viggo 7 months - December 29, 2010

The joy I feel everytime I see Gabe's smile is indescribable. He's grown so much from being this helpless little being to a little baby boy crawling all over the place flaunting his smile to the world. He's such a cutie pie. Whenever there's a camera in front of him and you say cheese, he'll flash his big toothless grin. This is him all decked out for my dad's birthday and my mom's retirement celebration. It was just an intimate dinner with our immediate family. Gabe was absolutely adorable in his little button down shirt, vest and tie. He had matching pants but they were a bit big so he rocked his jeans instead. Its ok - its the modern look right?

(Gabe's 3 piece suit is by Nautica. His jeans are from Old Navy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment