Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Paper Hearts




Working on homemade Valentine's cards from Baby Gabe.


Of course his contribution to making the cards is zilch at this point -but next year you can bet he's going to get down and dirty with the glue and paper hearts. Love spending time with him and watching him grow and learn.
Its so rewarding sitting there teaching him something and watching him copy me or repeat it the next day on his own. I say this all the time but he's growing up so fast. So, as much as it would've been fun to have him work on these cards with me, i'm ok with him sitting there watching me make these cards while he plays with his Discovery toys "Go Go Caterpillar." I'm savoring his baby days as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment