Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sole Mio

Shoe haul!
Momma needed some trendy shoes that were cute without sacrificing comfortability.
Considering its so hard to find shoes my size for my tiny feet, i was really lucky.
I didn't find one, but 2 pairs of shoes.
I'm always carrying gabe around so since he's usually the focal point on top,
i like to look cute on the bottom :)
Flats are really the go to shoes for moms. They're easy to slip on and cute. I'm always rocking my gold ones so i've been looking around for silver/pewter colored one. I found these by Adrienne Vittadini. Really love the rhinestone brooch on top.
Adrienne Vittadini pewter flats
Now these are the shoes I was really proud to find. Finding boots for me is like finding a needle in a haystack. Not only is it hard to find my size, i like to find non-traditional colors (think camel, auburn, grey, taupe). I also care a lot about the heel height. I don't want to topple over while i'm holding the baby. And calf width is important, i never really thought about this until i tried a pair of boots a few months back and couldn't zip the darn thing up my leg.
I've also been wanting over the knee boots for a while so when i was able to find these elements in this one boot by Sam Edelmann, I was floored. (grey boots pictured in middle)
Sam Edelmann Boutique over the knee grey boots


i'm singing, "O Sole Mio......" I'm happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment