Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 21, 2011

Real Housewife

The new year came bearing gifts. My cable now included the Bravo channel which i was so happy about. There are so many great shows on this channel some of which are the Real Housewives series - the current ones are "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" and "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills." I honestly didnt think I'd like these shows but they're my secret addiction. I don't know, maybe because I can relate since I'm a housewife myself.....with less money. :) i can finally tell people i know who Nene Leeks is.

My real infatuation though can be spotted in the Beverly Hills series. Kyle, a Demi Moore lookalike, can be seen with these gorgeous emerald teardrop earrings. All I can say is STUNNING. After doing some research I found out that Angelina Jolie wore something similar for an awards ceremony. I want them!! If and when i get them, don't be surprised if you find me wearing them everywhere - cleaning the house, at the grocery store, out for dinner. Now that's a real housewife.
Ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these earrings! She seems to wear them a lot in her interviews too during the show. I keep trying to find a more affordable version, but haven't succeeded yet :)

    ReplyDelete