Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lady Liberty

Liberty House, Jersey City, NJ

This post is a bit late, but last month I had an amazing dinner with Wil, and my sister and brother-in-law (Christine and Eddie) for Valentine's Day. As much as I love dressing up, I usually prefer hole in the wall restaurants to high end, trendy places. I love eating from street vendors, mom and pop eateries, and true home cooked food. But of course in honor of Saint Valentine and in honor of a day of free babysitting (courtesy of my parents) we wanted to do it up.

Wil and Eddie planned a romantic dinner at Liberty House in Jersey City, NJ. This venue is famous for its beautiful views of the NYC skyline since its right along the Hudson River. But what makes it a diamond in the ruff is its impeccable view of the Statue of Liberty. Romantic views, great food, wonderful company, an amazing husband,all made for a night to remember.
Wil, Christine, Eddie and I enjoying our 3 course dinner. (at first glance this picture looks like a split screen duplicate)I enjoyed a delectable fish entree (sorry for flash)

How adorable are these heart shaped desserts - a perfect ending to a perfect dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment