Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My other love

My other love, Wil, is another year older! we celebrated his birthday last week - both in NJ and in MN. in MN, we had an impromptu dinner with our close friends and family and had such a great time catching up and just hanging out like old times.
in NJ, we ate at a famous filipino chain, Max's in Jersey City. The food there was amazing. It was a bittersweet meal since, aside from Wil's birthday, it was also our last family dinner in NJ. After being there for 3 weeks it was so hard to leave my family. The thing that keeps me going is knowing that i'm going to see them in a few weeks for our fam trip to the Philippines! Can't wait!!!
Happy Birthday, my love. I love you so much.






famous filipino dessert - "halo-halo"
our little family
Gabriel Viggo 9 months old
Jersey City, NJ




No comments:

Post a Comment