Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Philippines

Taking a little break with my little family :) we're heading to Japan and to the Philippines! Looking forward to the mango shakes, laying by the pool, shopping at all the little bazaars, eating all the yummy food, and spending tons of time with my sisters and family. Best of all, I'm looking forward to sharing this with Gabe. i'll try to update during my trip but incase I can't, have a wonderful two weeks!!





These are a few pics I found online, can't wait to share our actual photos with you.

The beautiful Manila Bay on Roxas Boulevard,


adorned with colorful capiz lanterns


Serendra - a place of serenity, our condo


The pool at Serendra



Jeepney's - popular mode of transport in the Philippines








No comments:

Post a Comment