Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nail Polish Snob

Loreal Nailpolish in "Apple of my Eye"

I just got over my nailpolish snobbiness. My go to brand for nailpolish has always been essie. I have no idea why - maybe its the pretty packaging with the square shaped bottle and the neutral white tops, maybe its the consistency of the nailpolish itself, maybe its their wide array of trendy colors that I always seem to go for. I don't know.

I've been itching to get a nice coral or peachy color for spring/summer. When i went to the store, i was ready to buy an $8 essie bottle until my eye spotted a similar looking bottle in the loreal section - white top, square bottle and all! I skimmed the shelf and found this pretty little thing - "Apple of my eye." Its a rich coral tone perfect for my skintone. and the best part - price tag was $4.99 (or 3.99 -can't even remember). All i know is it was way less than essie. The consistency of the nailpolish was great and its lasted a long time without chipping. A++ in my book - especially for mommies who find themselves washing their hands a gazillion times a day.

So now, me and my pretty colored nails can go on our merry way with a few bucks to spare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment