Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Big Baby!!!

I had an amazing appointment this week - Wil and I went in for an ultrasound to see baby. The main purpose of the appointment was to see if my due date was correct because my belly was measuring bigger than what it should be. Plus we wanted to make sure the baby's head was facing downwards the way it should be.

What a treat! Not only were we able to see baby but we saw him in 4D!!!!! its such a big difference from seeing black and white shadows guessing different parts. in 4D, we literally got to see his face. Can you even imagine the feeling of seeing your baby's actual face? it was surreal.




His heartbeat was good, his head was where it should be. we even saw his little hands rubbing across his face. it was the cutest thing.

My fluids were a little high which is probably why I was measuring bigger. But the doctor said everything was fine.

The biggest shocker was baby's size. Granted, these are estimates and they say to give it +/- 1 pound but they quoted me a whopping....... 8.5 pounds!!!!! yikes!!!!!! And he should be growing about .5 pounds each week. I have no clue how big he'll be when we arrives, but yikes!!!!

The doctor said, return all our newborn clothes and diapers. lol. kinda cute, but kinda scary. we'll see how right they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment