Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 16, 2010

prenatal massage

I finally had a prenatal massage. i got so lucky. a few years back my mom had given me a gift certificate she had to the Nordstrom Spa. I happened to find it as i was unpacking and luckily, they had a location here in Atlanta AND they offered prenatal massages. I was looking forward to it for like 2 weeks!

I did enjoy it but i have to say, it was a bit rough for me. I probably should've said something early on, but i just thought maybe my skin/muscles were sensitive since i hadn't gotten one in a while. Nevertheless, it was a nice to be pampered for a few hours. The room was very soothing with dim lighting and calm music -i'm hoping my delivery room can be somewhat similar to this. lol.
During the massage, Tanya, my masseuse asked me if i had an trouble areas. The 2 i mentioned were my lower back and my swollen feet. For my feet she used a minty creme called:
Gehwol Fusskraft Mint
It vitalizes and freshens your feet.
Cooling menthol ensures invigorating icy freshness,
essential oils from Asian mint, mountain pine, and
lavender fortify tired and aching feet spontaneously.


I loved it so i got suckered into buying a tube. It was $20 for 2.6 oz tube, but i like it. Everynight Wil rubs this on my feet and it honestly soothes my swollen feet and ankles.

No comments:

Post a Comment