Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mother's to be Day

I loooove Mother's Day! Now i realize a lot of people are skeptical to celebrate mother's day when they are expecting - maybe they think it will jinx the delivery, i get it. But for me, we're taking care of a baby - whether's he's inside or outside already, he's still a life that we have to take care of and think about in everything we do - then we're already a mom. Especially for me, being so close to my due date, its been 9 months with this mentality so i let myself celebrate this mother's day.

First i woke up to a huge present next to me. It was a Brookstone foot massager!! It had a flower on it and a handmade card :) so sweet!!



I couldn't ask for a more beautiful day. Its been unbelievably hot here in Atlanta, we're takin 90 degrees, so when it was 75 degrees on Mother's day, that in itself was a treat. I get hot so easily now so days that are cooler and breezy really make my day.

Wil, Sushi, and I walking around Avondale Estates



Wil, Sushi (our shih tzu), and i had a great lunch at Sushi Avenue in Avondale Estates. We were able to eat outside so sushi was able to hang out with us. We each ordered a bento box with salmon teriyaki. I was craving a sushi taste so i ordered mine with california rolls. Thats usually my sushi menu when i'm pregnant, either california rolls, shrimp tempura rolls, or eel rolls. Even though i miss sashimi, it still hits the spot for now. Wil got the same thing, except instead of the rolls he got shrimp tempura. oooo boy -it was sooo good. Sushi even got a little doggie bowl for her drinking pleasure. It was really a great experience.
Me at 37 weeks ready to get my grub on at Sushi Avenue
sunglasses-Marc Jacobs
necklace - JCrew - gold dogwood necklace
top - HM floral sheer top
jeans - Gap jeans
shoes - Steve Madden -white and gold sandals
watch - Michael Kors gold menswatch

My Wilitano

My SushiBear

Sushi Avenue on the Square

Sushi at a sushi restaurant

Yummy bento box!!




Then, afterwards, we got a large mango flavored icee - we just happened to pass by this small icee shack while we were driving. And it definitely hit the spot on that day.







We took a mini drive to the Tanger Outlets a little bit south of Atlanta. It was nice walking around -Sushi was a hit with everyone. And it helped that i bought a few fun things from J Crew :) i'll post pics when i can. Plus i got these amazing sandals from Banana Republic.

LOL - i think wil was celebrating mother's day too!

2 comments:

  1. Can we go to all those places when we visit?! lol. I'll push Gabes stroller:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course smay!! plus many more places and you can push Gabe at ALLL of them. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete