Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday

Here are shoes i'm literally on the verge of ordering.....





Nine west Sacha in grey
Chic Sandal with multiple straps
studding on the instep
3" heel
Price: 30% off of $79.00





In general, i'm not really a fan of nine west's designs, but the ones i do like, i find very comfortable. I decided on this pair b/c it it looks trendy but not trendy enough to only be for this season. I've always loved the neutrality of the color grey. I like the minimal stud accents, and i especially love teh 3" heel. I love heels, but I can't walk around in anything higher than 3 1/2"
I'll keep you posted if i do order these.

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes. And I love the color even more. I have been on the lookout for some grey heels, but the funny thing is 3" is too short of a heel for me. I want at least 4"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i wish i could wear 4" heels - you lucky girl!! you have so many more options for sure! maybe instead of lunch later this year we need to go shoe shopping :)

    ReplyDelete