Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My current little angels

I'm so lucky, blessed and honored to have the godchildren that i have. When i was in MN i had so many kids surrounding me. Now here in atlanta, its a little quiet. This is probably a good thing for baby when he comes so i can concentrate on him, but i can't wait for him to meet all his godsisters and brothers.


This is Rylan :) Cheryl and Rex Leung's cutie pie, Cheryl and I went to college togetherThis is Shane and Ronan (Ronan is my godson) - these little tykes are Ate Carole and Dave's kids. Ate Carole is my mom's first cousin, but she's so young she's basically my cousin :)This little model is Seraphina, her parents, Cece and Erin are one of our great friends from MNThis is Ella, she's the first born of my cousin RG and Carneth, she's holding her newbown little brother Raffy. It's been such a pleasure being able to watch Ella grow into a little lady!
I miss them all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment