Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sweet Shoppe

The littlest things make me so happy. I was sitting here eating chocolate malt balls that my parents-in-law brought for me and it just made my day. I've had these before and LOVE them. They get them from a small candy store in the small town of Lacrosse, WI.
Its about a 2 hour drive from the Twin Cities so we don't get it very often,
so you can guess that i was ecstatic when they gave me a cute little wrapped box
filled with these milk and dark chocolate malt balls from there.

The Sweet Shop, as its called, fits right into the setting of this small town.
Picture one main street with an icecream parlour, a local bar, a family setting restaurant,
a small but trendy boutique, a mini art store with paintings and photographs from local artists.
It looks like it belongs in the movie
.


If you're ever in that area. Stop by - get the malt balls and get another one of my favorites - "love food." The name alone sounds appealing :) its like a chocolate covered wafer. yum!

I feel like such a little kid dangling my feet, eating candy with a big fat smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment