Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Fab Friend

Each of us have different friends for different aspects of our life. Some are there for work issues. Some are there to listen to you cry. Some are there help you fight battles against the world. Some are there to tell you how fab you look in your new dress. Some are there to tell you how you really look in your new dress. A friend who is all of these to you are few and far between in life. But I am lucky enough to have one of those. I call her the Carrie Bradshaw of my life - she's my fashion mongul and she's the one who keeps me sane and grounded - Alba Nela. She has impeccable taste and knows how to make anything work in her wardrobe.


She and I met while working together at Tommy Hilfiger a few years back. She's just beginning to follow her own dreams of becoming a fashion advisor/stylist to all who want to look just as classy and fabulous as her.
Follow her blog - www.albanela.blogspot.com
Alba also has a featured spot on my website, www.designsbykcayetano.com called, What Would Alba do, where she takes pieces from my jewelry line and shows how she would style them with her existing wardrobe.
She's having a launch party next weekend in NYC that I'm fortunate to be a part of. It's a clothing swap that Alba will be helping girls style in new ways with my jewelry. So can't wait!!!! Plus, i'm so homesick - i miss my family in NJ and i miss the hustle and bustle of the city!! Big Apple - here I come!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing friend! Thank you for all the kind words.

    ReplyDelete