Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday


So....I did A LOT of shopping in NJ. I didn't mean to, but i couldn't help but want to take advantage of the no tax thing. It really sucks having to pay tax on clothing and shoes when i'm in Atlanta.

Anyway, my weakness - as most girl's share - is shoes. So i ended up buying 3 pairs - all on different shopping trips throughout my stay.

Here is one i found at the Aldo Outlet!!! I'm soooo happy about this purchase. I love how stylish yet classy these suede shoes look!!!!



Aldo
Sangrey grey suede peep toe gladiator sandals

I have to say i'm a little bummed that the weather is getting cooler b/c i'm dying to wear these now with cute dresses/skirts/leggings. Of course i can winterize it up with black tights but i want to show of my cute toes :)

1 comment: