Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy October!

Can you believe its October already? i can't - especially since its still pretty hot here in Atlanta . Anyway, October means fall which means new beginnings in the fashion world. Time to update the wardrobe! Well, in this case, the accessories wardrobe. Here's a bag that caught my eye in a magazine recently. Its of course by one of my favorite designers, Valentino. Its a grey lace leather bag. At first this bag did give a spring'y vibe. But then i pictured this feminine purse with my tall, light brown riding boots in the fall and a long grandfather cashmere cardigan in grey. Maybe even a nice jewel toned pashmina to add a pop of color - maybe a deep purple? Anyway, love this purse. of course it won't make it into my closet anytime soon, but just wanted to share.

2 comments:

  1. omg I saw this purse in a magazine too and believe it or not, I really liked it! I think it was because of the lace-like detail...Maybe you're rubbing off on me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - that doesn't surprise me - i know you like that eyelet/lace kind of look :) this purse would look great on you!

    ReplyDelete