Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

VIP

Honestly, we should be VIP members to the Atlanta Aquarium and the Coca Cola Museum - we've been there 3 times in the past 2 months. We go there often because we always take our out of town guests there - but we do love going everytime. I still can't wait for the day when Gabe can finally appreciate going and get excited to see the fish or the animals. But for now, I love holding him close to me. I know once he understands what these places are he'll be running away trying to look at all the animals. So for now, i'm cherishing our time together.

(i'm wearing, black topshop leggings, white men's vneck tee, paisley scarf I got from Singapore, Louis Vuitton tote, Michael Kors menswatch. Gabe is wearing Carter's white oneise and Gap linen pants)

No comments:

Post a Comment