Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Though far, always near

Luckily, during my stay here in NJ, my sister Gail (from LA) was in Philadelphia for a wedding. We couldn't pass the opportunity up for the 3 of us sisters to get together (Christine lives here in NJ) so we drove about 2 hours to see her for dinner. Since all 3 of us live in different states, we rarely all get together at the same time. Its usually 2 of us together and rarely all 3. Gail was there in PA for a wedding and she was able to spare one night for us. She was staying at the Ritz Carlton and can i say, "wow!" Their interior design was magnificent! I wish i had my camera so i could take picsof their decor but all i had was my dinky camera phone. I totally have the itch to redecorate my home so i'm a bit anxious to head back to Atlanta!

I'm wearing H&M nautical top, awesome necklace from the Philippines

Gail is wearing an anthropologie top, bcbg wrap, and an Oraton purse

Christine is wearing a Club Monaco silk romper with a United Colors of Benetton sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment