Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Capital G

I've been looking for a simple gold "initial" necklace for quite sometime - i want a G for Gabriel :) A lot of designers on etsy have the hammered style which is basically a circular disk shaped pendant with a letter hammered into it. I guess I don't want this since I've created pieces like this before in my jewelry class so i feel like its old..... Then i saw an adorable one on Leah Michelle on last night's episode of "Glee." I don't follow this show religiously but i wanted to see the "Britney Spears" episode. It was pretty entertaining. Needless to say, I loved the simplicity of the initial necklace she was wearing and i was on the hunt today for something similar.



This is what i found by Classicdesigns on etsy.com




Still looking around but i think i may go with this one. I love how the letter looks like its floating on the dainty chain.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing.. I love that! I am going to have to check that out!! Good luck on your continued search!

    ReplyDelete