Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 24, 2010

Everyday Glamour

I finally learned to pack efficiently for the baby when i leave the house. I used to lug a HUGE diaper bag with so many unnecessary things in it like 3
bottles of milk, 2 pacifiers, 3 changes of clothing, 3 bibs,
the changing mat,diapers, wipes, etc.

Now i have the bare necessities all wrapped up in my changing mat. Because of this, i can now use a nice bag for everyday glamour - of course its still not my chanel 2.55 since its a bit too small for my needs right now, but I got the Louis Vuitton tote in the domier print - i got the lighter color since my speedy bag is in the dark brown color. I love it b/c i think it makes my outfit. I'm still on the lookout for the Michael Kors python tote, but I love this purse....for now :)


1 comment: