Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Mommy Must-Have

I have been going back forth in my head on what kind of bag to get. i desperately need one. This is very embarassing but i use my canvas tote from world market as my purse. I normally use my louis vuitton speedy bag, but ever since i had Gabe, i found that it just wasn't practical to carry a purse on my forearm. I do carry around a diaper bag, but throughout these 4 months with him, i've learned to just carry the basics which is a changing matt, a few diapers, and some wipes. These are pieces that i can carry in a nice trendy tote. I started eyeing this fab one from Michael Kors. I love the chic-ness of the python snakeskin leather. i think its a print that stands out that will go with a lot of my outfits. Definitely a mommy must have. And definitely a better substitute for my canvas World Market Bag. This is on my watch list.
Michael Kors Snakeskin Python Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment