Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Joisey

My NJ accent was for sure "mad" strong this past week. Whenever i go home or hang out with my NJ friends - it always seems to seep back into my vocabulary. How cute would it be if Gabe had a mini jersey accent?


Here are I am with my sisters and my girls from NJ that came to visit for Gabe's baptism. We were drinking the night away having fun while the boys were playing Baci ball outside at Leon's in Avondale Estates. I loved being able to share my little world here in atlanta with my out of town friends. Plus, i have to say, it was my first drink since before i was pregnant with Gabe - very refreshing.

(Gail (my middle sister), Tina (my sister in law), Cheryl (my lil sister's BFF), Christine (my friend from way back when), Christine (my baby sister), and moi)

I'm wearing my Zara shirtdress in pink with a tan skinny belt, Michael Kors Gold menswear watch, rhinestone and canvas taping bracelets from my Designs by K Cayetano line, pearl button earrings, and my Louis Vuitton speedy bag is making a cameo right in the center of the pic

1 comment: