Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Everday Glamour

Here's how i would style that fab sequined jcrew skirt i posted about the other day. This board is more for everydaywear. I paired it with a blue oxford button down shirt and a casual knotted belt. I made sure all accessories were casual so as to dress down the skirt. I chose leather bracelets instead of metal ones for that very purpose. I like the look of layering different colored leather bracelets. I also chose a saddle bag versus a structured bag. I gave 2 options of shoes. Since this is a dream outfit i included great suede booties. But since in real life i'm a mom and can not be walking around in heels like that, i included great suede oxford shoes. I haven't bought a pair since this style seems to be a bit trendy. But if they do last for more than a few seasons, i'll consider investing in one.


Everyday Skirt

Everyday Skirt by kleano featuring Lucky Brand bags

Here's another version of how I would style this jcrew sequined skirt. I'd dress it down with a cotton nautical striped tee. In honor of fall i paired it with warmed colored accessories, including my obsession - my fendi peekaboo bag.



No comments:

Post a Comment