Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sweet Tooth

I just found my new favorite spot here in Atlanta. The Atlanta Cupcake factory. Its located near the Virginia Highlands area -
and its absolutely adorable. You literally feel like a little kid
in the store staring at all the amazing colorful and yummy looking cupcakes.
I went there to other day to order some cupcakes for Gabe's baptism.
I went in thinking this was going to be like every other bakery.
But when i saw a flavor called, peanut butter chocolate bacon cupcake,
i knew this place was different. Wil of course tried this one. I got a
sugar-cookie caramel flavored cupcake. All i can say is,
i literally died and went to heaven. Both flavors were amazing.
I know, I know, you're asking, bacon?? on a cupcake?? i thought the same thing.
But i promise you, the mix of the salty and sweet flavors complimented each other. It really was that good. Atlanta Cupcake Factory, 624 Highland Ave NE, Atlanta, GAPeanutbutter, chocolate, bacon cupcake Sugar cookie caramel cupcake

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes look sooo dee-lish! Would love to take a bite right now.. I am on a cupcake mission to taste the best cupcake that Atlanta has to offer. So far, Cami Cakes is the winner. I will definitely keep you posted on how the Atlanta Cupcake Factory fares in my book. Love your blog... and look forward to reading more!!

    ReplyDelete