Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, November 5, 2010

Stripes


I'm all about stripes. I think my whole wardrobe i packed for my NJ/NY trip consisted of stripes - even Gabe's wardrobe and blankets had a lot of stripes - lol.

Here, Gabe and I are, at Mitsuwa in Edgewater, NJ with my close family and friends. It's one of my absolute favorite places to go. Its a large asian grocery store with various japanese food stores/stands next to it. You can get sushi, Udon, teriyaki, fried icecream. My new food for the day was black sesame icecream. Don't knock it til you try it. It was amazing. I'm wearing a cotton top from H&M. Gabe's in a Giants onesie - of course he couldn't get away with without wearing it - he's in Giant's/Yankees teritory.




Here I am with baby Gabe at Burger Palace - great burger joint in Bergen NJ. I'm wearing a wool jacket from Tommy Hilfiger, grey pashmina, David Yurman cable bracelet. Gabe's wearing a l/s onesie and jeans from Old Navy

Here I am at Pinkberry (big smile) with my great friend, Cheryl, and my baby sister, Christine. I'm wearing a dolman striped sweater from H&M.

Here Wil and I are sitting like an old married couple. It was a beautiful fall day for pumpkin picking with our friends in NJ. The trees there were gorgeous - nothing beats fall in the northeastern part of the country. Wil's in a button down shirt and shorts from Banana republic. I'm wearing Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies, Club Monaco jacket, striped shirt from H&M, oragen pashmina, Michael Kors watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment