Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Whole New World

I was on my morning walk with Gabe yesterday and I came across a garage sale here in my complex. Keep in mind that i haven't been to a garage sale since i had the baby so it was a whole nother world when i saw their baby stuff. I literally felt like i hit the jackpot!!!!! My neighbor has 2 boys - 3 and 5 years old so she's just a step ahead of me. Honestly, if i had the cash i think i would've bought her whole lot. The one thing that originally caught my eye was a jogging stroller. Everytime wil and I take Gabe for a walk we always talk about how we want to invest in a jogger. How lucky was I that there was a jogger there for $20!!! How could i pass that up?


image via www.ibabycouture.com




We got some other great deals, i got the cutest seersucker kenneth cole suit - perfect for Gabe next year. Did i mention it was $3??? I got some toys for Gabe that are bigger than him. I got him a 10 pack Baby Einstein DVD which is perfect since he loves his baby Einstein DVD that we currently have.



I got him a froggie pool for next summer since we don't have a pool. I got tons of stuff.
It really opened my eyes to a new world.



I can't wait to look for more garage sales. As much as I don't mind splurging on my little baby, I know that he's only going to be using these things for a few months so why not get them secondhand?

No comments:

Post a Comment