Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 1, 2010

Chinatown

On of my absolute favorite stops in NYC is Chinatown. I don't know. I love how crowded it is there. I love the colorful stands and street vendors. I love getting a good bargain. I love the awesome food. I feel like i'm in another country when i'm there. I almost feel like i'm back in Singapore again - probably because I haven't been to China yet. lol.



It was fun walking around holding Wil's hand. I think its because we don't get to go out often without the baby. My parents watched Gabe that day so we were able to do the couple thing :) We walked around, did some shopping, got some bubble tea, ate at a hole in the wall restaurant and ate Hot Taho while sitting in a mini park in Chinatown - my kind of date :)

(i'm wearing jcrew shirt, target leggings, louis vuitton tote, michael kors gold watch, jcrew rhinestone bracelet, david yurman pearl earrings, Zara belt, ray ban sunglasses)




















2 comments:

  1. Cute! Can't wait for you to see SF Chinatown-complete opposite of NY Chinatown. lol.

    ReplyDelete