Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Bib for Mommy

I found a GREAT accessory on chicintuition today. i LOOOOOOVE it. Its a bib for me. Gabe can keep his "spit happens" and "I was born cute" bibs. These stylish bibs are for me to update my wardrobe. These are an updated version of the felt bib styles we've been seeing these past few seasons. This style is PERFECT for me since i love a fabulous statement piece and plus i love scarves. I'm always using a scarf or pashmina to add layers and volume to my wardrobe. So, statement necklace plus scarf equals my new love: Roarke le charlot necklaces.


These statement pieces are by Roarke NYC. http://www.roarkenyc.com/
They have different appliques and beadings as well as different prints and fabrics for you to choose from. I'm a pearl kind of girl so my eyes went straight to option number 1 above. But for me, since these are quite pricey, I'd want to get something that really makes it stand out so i'd probably purchase option number 3 pictured above. Plus the darker colors are perfect for fall!
This is called the Le Charlot-Pearl-Leopard. Its a beaded chiffon bib necklace with a covered snap closure. You can also extend the necklace for a different look. retail price for this specific style is $425.

No comments:

Post a Comment