Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Reality Check

Ok guys! reality check. Pregnancy weight gain is the worst - especially nowadays when celebrity mom's are back to their pre-pregnancy size what seems like the day after they have their baby. I got the go ahead from my doctor to start excercising again so i'm on a mission. I'm working hard to get my figure back. Wish me luck - encouraging words are welcome lol. God knows i need them.

Although i haven't hit the gym yet, i went to my "go-to" video that i've had for almost 10 years now, "Zumba."
You don't know how many date nights i've had with Beto, sweating my butt off.
I've done many other video's, done many kickboxing/dance classes, and Beto is always the one i go back to. If you haven't tried Zumba, i suggest you do. Live classes are better of course. I have the original dvd which quite honestly is better than the new version.
I love Zumba b/c of the lively music. Its a good mix of latin/reggae music. For me, a good workout involves good music.

So here we go!! Mission has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment