Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Shoes Day

Its been awhile since I posted a Shoes Day. Conveniently, when i went outlet shopping this weekend, i found a great deal on shoes. Now, I had these shoes last year, but my sister Gail liked them a lot so i gave them to her for her birthday. I was pregnant at the time and had no use for them. I missed them so much so i was tempted to buy Nine West's Sacha -available this season. Its not the same but its a good substitute. (I posted pics of these shoes back in May)





When i went to the outlet, i found the same pair for $30!!!! How could i pass that up. Now all 3 of us sisters have the same shoes. But who cares? we all live in different states so makes no difference right? Obviously my sisters have good taste :)

Nine West - Kentaro
Gladiator Sandal
online price: $89
Nine West outlet price: 25% off $39.99





Here's a pic of mine and my youngest sister's birthday last year wearing these fab shoes. Now i have them again!!!Hard to believe this pic was almost a year ago. yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment