Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Peek-a-boo


No, Gabe's not yet old enough to play peek-a-boo so this post for me. My current obsession that will have to remain an obsession for awhile because of the steep price is the Fendi Peek-a-boo satchel. I absolutely adore the elegance of this style. I feel like the woman who would carry this handbag is classy and timeless - a mother. Its a leather tote style handbag lined with the iconic Fendi Jacquard. The base price is $2250. Do you know how much formula and diapers i can buy with that?
Fendi Peek-a-boo Satchel
Retail: $2250
can be found at Bergdorf Goodman

2 comments:

  1. Oooh love the bag!

    I added you to my Google reader.
    Add me too please :)

    xoxo
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag. I have been wanting one since I first saw it a year and half ago at Saks.

    ReplyDelete