Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

For the Love of Art

It's my birthday!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Every year, my sisters, my husband, etc ask me what i want for my birthday. And every year I draw a blank. Of course when its not my birthday i can come up with a list of 101 things that i want or could use - but guaranteed, when its birthday time, i don't have a clue of what to ask for.

This holds true for this year as well. Of course today, after my birthday presents have been purchased and wrapped, i decided on something that i want. I guess i'll have to wait for it next year :) - if I'm that lucky!

I heart the Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) arty rings.


I especially love the gold ring with the blue stone. Dark blue stones against gold metals look so dramatic!
YVES SAINT LAURENT
Arty Metal Ring
retail: $195
Yves Saint Laurent's textured gold-tone metal ring
with large blue oval enamel stone is a striking adornment.
Wear it to add a dose of statement glamour to simple workwear separates



But i love them all:



Here they are in action:






1 comment: