Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday

Fendi is fast becoming my go to designer! I've been eyeing these heels that Kelly Ripa wears pretty frequently on her show. I couldn't figure out who made them and where she got them from. I was on a shoe website and what do you know, I came across the shoe and they're by Fendi!! I heart them so much. Seriously....I know i like a lot of shoes, but these ones i really would make the investment. But surprise, surprise, I can't find them in my size anywhere. Yes, after i got pregnant, i was so happy that my shoe size went up from a 5 to 6 b/c this meant more shoe options. But, i still can't find them in a 6. boo!! But in any case, here they are:


Fendi suede ruched sandals
Color: taupe
4 1/2" heel with 1/2" platform
suede upper with zipper closure in the back
can be found on http://www.bluefly.com/
retail: $995
sale price: $716.40


Don't they just make you happy looking at them??

PS - Kelly Ripa is one of those hot mama's i love. I'll have to do a separate post on her one day

No comments:

Post a Comment