Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 16, 2010

He's a swinger!

I've been putting Gabe in a swing these past few days - i don't want him to get used to it, but he sleeps so much longer in the swing than he does in his crib during the day. He could sleep for hours in my arms, but i can't get anything around the house done. So I've given in to the swing. He's just so darn cute in this contraption.


Honestly, when i registered for it, it was purely because of the smart marketing at Babies R Us. I wasn't even going to get a swing. But, conveniently placed at the end of the aisle for the world to see was the cutest swing, shaped like a little lamb. The plush cover was so soft to the touch. The little felt lambs, moon, and stars that hung from the mobile sealed the deal. I took my gun and zapped the item-and there it went on my registry.


I'm so happy i got it, but i'm still a bit nervous about spoiling him and letting him sleep in it too much. What if he gets used to the motion? i can't swing him ALL the time.
Here's an article i came across with mixed reactions about the subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment