Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Everyday wear for a fabulous mommy

A walk on the boardwalkFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

A walk on the boardwalk by kleano featuring BCBG Max Azria shoes

Ruvuma Ring
$195 - calypso-celle.com
More Wendy Mink rings »

My sisters came to visit me this past weekend. Whenever i'm with my sisters it always means - SHOPPING!!!! I couldn't go out long so we decided to go to Atlantic Station. My sister Gail walked Gabe around in his stroller while Christine and I hit H&M. I'm in dire need of clothes but i'm limited in what i can get b/c my weight and figure are wacky. i still have my pregnancy weight on me. I found these great cotton dresses for $12.95. I like it for now b/c the ruffled skirt hides my little tummy. But i like cotton and the racerback style that make this perfect for every day wear. i bought 2 in this style, an olive color as pictured and a grey/white stripe one. I also bought 3 summer dresses that are similar in style with the ruffled skirt but those have spaghetti straps and are a woven material - also perfect for everyday wear. Those were on sale for $10 each. can't go wrong with those! I love H&M. i can finally feel feminine again! The right clothes do wonders for your esteem after you have a baby. Treat yourself. A happy mommy equals a happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment