Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

from fashionista to pregnantista

As I start this blog, i'm entering my 3rd trimester...i have to say its challenging to feel fabulous at this point. Its exciting to know that a little one is on the way, but its tough having to shop for XL clothes! Let me make the disclaimer though that i try not to shop for maternity specific clothes. I do this for 2 reasons: 1) they look frumpy with their tie in the back 2) they are VERY expensive. I would definitely be a smaller size if i bought maternity clothes - like that psychological game they play with you? :)

so follow me on my adventures this year trying to look good, preparing for baby :) and living my life to its fullest. I love getting comments and hearing what you have to say so feel free to comment or ask me anything.

I promise to post recent pics (haven't taken any yet from this week). but to show you how i started when i first got pregnant, here are pics taken during Minnesota's Fall Fashion Week in September 2009.










No comments:

Post a Comment