Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Shoes-day

So, my biggest complaint these past few weeks changed from back pain to......marshmallow feet. That's right folks - my little feet look like marshmallows - feet shaped peeps if you will.
So, in keeping with what i did last week, i'll show you my pick of the week based on the ideal situation with normal feet and what i'd realistically buy during my pregnancy.
I love, love love these ankle hugging peep toe pumps from Aldo called, Kakudji. I love the studded detail on the ankles and the neutral taupe color. Its like a spring version of the bootie.
Of course, in the real world, i would even be able to fit these straps around my ankle, let alone walk to the mailbox with these, so here's what i love and would realistically buy:
These glam sandals full for rhinestones are very me. I don't know why, but i like flashy shoes. I'm a pretty basic dresser but when it comes to shoes i like the bling. These are perfect for right now since the weather is getting warmer and just incase my peep feet decide to expand anymore, they can with this style - as opposed to ballet flats where they would definitely get smooshed. Trust me, that's what i wore last weekend and my feet were NOT happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment