Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Uninvited guests

So, they finally came - the infamous, never welcome stretch marks!!!! They started showing up 2 weeks ago, i just saw them on my sides where my hips were. Then last week my underbelly was soooo itchy - i didn't think anything of it, until i tried to take a cute pic with my belly showing - and let me tell you - that camera did not do me justice at ALL. Stretch marks under my belly were screaming out at me - it was really bad. So here are samples of belly shots that i was hoping to copy that i found on photographer's websites- but forget it. either i needed like 5 bottles of concealer or my pics would be perfect for nightmare on elm street movies.



Then, to top it off, today, i found a stretch mark on my arm right above my underarm! Yikes. They're taking over!!

I've been using Palmer's Cocoa butter just because it has been tried and true, but i have to say, it hasn't done anything for me - maybe my marks would've been worse if i hadn't used it, but who knows - i still religiously rub it all over my belly and body. Lets hope these ugly red marks slow down their visits.






No comments:

Post a Comment