Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Shoes-day


Yey! My mom really wanted to buy me some maternity clothes - i was happy because Lord knows i needed it. So while i was at the Gap picking out some maternity jeans that actually fit me, i came across these beautiful sandals!!! i saw a cute version at Zara for double the price so when i saw these at the Gap, i was very happy. They're called "Crinkle Flower T strap sandals." Retail for $34.50. They had an amazing display with various colors to choose from- you can't help but want to buy a pair. I decided to go with the grey/olive green color. I thought this was a trendy but neutral color that would go great with the whites and blush pink colors of this season. My only qualm with this is i didn't know what size to get. My foot size is really a 5. I got a 6 since its not even made in a 5 and because i knowmy feet are expanding during this pregnancy. I tried them on at home and while my foot length fits perfectly, my feet are swollen so they're a bit on the wide side and the t strap is kind of digging into the side. its doesn't hurt, it just enhances the marshmellow look. But i don't see myself getting a size 7 just for this reason. So, i'm just hoping my swelling goes down soon so i can wear these gorgeous feminine sandals soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment