Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 12, 2010

Papa-Paparazzi

I used to tease that baby would dance in my belly to Lady Gaga's song - Paparazzi - but after all the teasing, i realized, its true. I swear, the minute she would sing, "ra-ra-oo-la-la" he would move around. So, that's his lullaby - that's the song that he will remember when he's out of the womb - i'm sure of it. lol.




Speaking of Paparazzi, there are a lot of belly shots that i saved in my "pregnant pics" folder, that i was hoping to recreate for this pregnancy . Not that i would have a place for these pics - but i just didn't want to regret NOT taking pics. I regretted not taking any before my wedding and i didn't want to feel that again. But, in light of my numerous stretch marks (and weight gain that i haven't mentioned) i just don't know if i have to confidence to pull these off. But here are the samples i'd like to recreate. Enjoy! I'll keep you posted if i gather the courage to take these.





















No comments:

Post a Comment