Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shoes-day

ok - so Tuesdays are officially Shoes-days in my world. Its the day i allow myself to window shop - or should i say, internet shop for one of my loves - shoes. Shoes have always been tough for me, b/c i have small feet to say the least. i'm a size 5 or 5 1/2. I love fabulous shoes, but heels are a big deal for me. As beautiful as they look, if they're too high, i can't wear them. i'm just not one of those people who can walk around all day in heels. Some people can do errands in them, some people can walk around the mall in them. I can wear them on date night when i know the most walking i'll be doing is from the car to the dinner table at the restaurant, or when i'm at work when i'll be sitting behind a desk all day.

Here are my findings for the week. It seems that laser cut styles are all the rage this season, the symmetrical details are very eye catching. I found a budget friendly one in a soft neutral pink color from the one and only Target!


$99 - can't beat that for these fab open toe booties. can't you just picture wearing these with a classic khaki colored trench coat from www.lightinthebox.com?
and of course, I'd have to accessorize with one of my classics - the Cassandra pearl necklace from my jewelry line www.designsbykcayetano.com


But let's be realistic here, swollen feet, extra weight in our midriff, feeling tired easily, these cute booties may have to wait until postpartum time so for now, here are pics of flats i've been eyeing for awhile that i can realistically wear everyday for the time being. can't go wrong with Tory Burch Reva flats:

I like statement shoes since i love to invest in shoes moreso than my clothes. with clothes i feel like i can get reasonably priced basics/classics that are on trend all the time and dress them up with fab shoes. So I chose the cheetah print shoes with the gold logo and the fuschia leather with the gold logo. LOOOOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment