Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Say Cheese

As I write this blog, baby is contently kicking away :) He loooves playing around at night. I'm sure he got that from Wil and i since we're such night people. If i had my way, the work day would be from like 7pm-3 am. and i would sleep and wake up a little after noon. All i know is, i never want to forget these little moments. i love feeling him move. Its still so surreal that there is a live being in me. I absolutely LOVE being pregnant. As much as there are some aches and pains and sacrifices you have to make at this time, nothing beats knowing that there is a little one dependent on me already. I love him so much now, i can only imagine how i would feel when i get to finally meet him in person :)


Anyway, so i've kind of been doing some research on photographers to take professional pictures of baby after he's born. I'm still debating on when, b/c lets face it, all babies look the same in the first few weeks of their life. Anyway, in doing the research, i came across some poses/props that i absolutely fell in love with and hope that i can take something similar with baby if he cooperates. As i contemplate this more and more, i think, Baby has strong Cayetano blood in him - of course he's going to cooperate in taking pics. lol.


So here are some of the pics I came across. You can't help but say, "awww" as you look at them. Enjoy :)










No comments:

Post a Comment